When you purchase on our website, we collect your personal information to process your order. Once you register or purchase products on the Douxskin.in Site, you are no longer anonymous to us.
We collect and store the following information:
Email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) financial information
Computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from Douxskin.in Site and ad data (all through cookies - You can take steps to disable cookies on your browser, however this is likely to affect your ability to use Douxskin.in Site)
Board posts and other messages, including correspondence between Douxskin.in and you; and general information regarding the Douxskin.in Services you have registered to.
We use your personal information to:
- Provide Douxskin.in Services and products;
- Resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- Verify your identity and the information you provide;
- Encourage a safe online experience and enforce our policies;
- Customize your experience, analyze site usage, improve and measure interest in our services, and inform you about services and updates;
- Communicate administrative announcements when we need to provide you with information that may affect your use of Douxskin.in Services and products;
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to users;
- Provide customer service;
- Perform other business activities as described when we collect the information.
During the course of the business, we may use your personal information to deliver to you information that is targeted to your interests.
Upon receipt of the first communication of this type, you will have the opportunity to opt-out of future communications by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link or by following the "Unsubscribe" instructions described within the communication.
From time to time, we may implement solutions designed to more efficiently capture your communications preferences.
In any such event, we will strive to reflect any previously stated communicated preferences within such solutions.
As part of your registration for Douxskin.in Services on the Douxskin.in Site, you agree that you may receive certain administrative communications from Douxskin.in , such as administrative announcements and customer service messages regarding Douxskin.in Services and products, and you will not be able to opt out of receiving such administrative communications.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content is in violations of other's rights, or to protect anyone's rights, property, or safety. We may also share personal information with:
- Corporate affiliates to help coordinate the services we provide to you; enforce our terms and conditions; and to promote trust and safety;
- Service providers who help with our business operations and assist in the delivery of Douxskin.in Services to our users. These service providers are under confidentiality agreements with us;
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
If you have registered to receive douxskin.in Services, you can access, review and modify your personal information at any time by logging into your account page on the Douxskin.in Site.
If you post messages using message boards or other messaging tools that may be made available on the Douxskin.in Site, it will not be possible to edit or delete those messages later.
You may contact us at Customerservice@douxskin.in to review any personal information we store about you that is not available on the Douxskin.in Site.
There may be a charge associated with such requests but these will not exceed the amounts permitted by law.
We delete personal information when we no longer need it for the purposes we have described earlier.
We retain personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes, enforce our policies, and to prevent unlawful or otherwise malicious abuse of our service.
To prevent unauthorized access, promote data security, and encourage appropriate use of information, we use a variety of tools (encryption technologies, passwords, physical and electronic security, procedural safeguards) to assist in the protection of your information.
However, "perfect security" does not exist on the internet, so we make no guarantees.
Notification of Changes
In the event of an amendment, all terms shall become effective 30 days after they are initially posted to the Douxskin.in Site.
This policy is effective from 01/01/2020.